Weird And Wacky Wednesday!

Captain's Blog.
Star Date: 09/09/09.5555555

What up?

Hey all! How's it going?
What up?

Back at my local +Tim Hortons. There are about 4 cafe and bake shops near my house! Idk if that's good or bad thing in regards to being so surrounded by so many fast food places but for me, it's GOOD! Get me my fix of Timmy's! ☕

Update:
From my last blog, I sang praises about the great customer experience that I received from the staff at my local Timmy's. I posted on the +Facebook page for +Tim Hortons and they replied back! Did not expect it! They said that they were happy to hear about my experience. I responded back by saying that the regional manager needs to be involved and give the owner and staff their props!

As everyone who has viewed my past episodes of THE BLOG, knows that I have been asked to research and write an article for an ezine about pyschogeography and how photography can be used as a medium to help tell the story. I've done some research and decided that +Detroit is the best example for pyschogeography! The city of+Detroit is always in conflict! The tale is constantly changing and the conflict, drama, despair is consistent! Let's not forget that as a Detroiter, we do get disgusted with the local officials, gangs,urban blight, but we TAKE action! You can be the victim and martyr or you can be the Phoenix who rises from the ashes to start anew! Detroit's story has made other Detroiters in the world be proud or ashamed! Be not ashamed but be proud! I say it's hard to wrap one's head around that concept especially when their environment reeks of anger, frustration, dejection! Yeah! Play the victim/martyr! I say:" Take off your tunnel vision spectacles!" Look at all the good in the city! There's a lot of good stories in the city which have not been told or have been ignored by people looking to bad mouth Detroit! Including some Detroiters!
Well, I digress! As I said before, Detroit has all the earmarkings for a major story to unfold, develop, evolve and be told. There is another time and place for me to tell you that tale.

Sitting here and drinking my extra large coffee, +The Talk is on the the tv and man, that show is a shouting match! I noticed that the speakers feel the need to convince all of their beliefs by yelling and shouting to be heard above the others! Mind you, this is my view on the the programme and needless to say, I'm not into that sort of talk/chat show. Dude, if you have to scream to be heard, your words will fall upon deaf ears! Such is the nature of the "beast"of the talk/chat show!
Not to worry! THE BLOG will never be that sort of programme! Our mindset is to inform the audience about how we perceive our world and how the iPhone has made such an impact within our lives!
Sidebar: more justification for my addiction to the iPhone! Lol! J/K!

OH! NO! My extra large Timmy's is about gone! Don't you just loathe that?! A really good food or a drink, in which one is sooo enjoying and savouring the flavour, is almost gone and we all like 😁😳! Nooooo! I want more!! Ha! Ha! Happens everytime to us all!

FYI! PSA! There's an app available on the App Store that will scan skin lesions and inform the user if the lesion is cancerous or not. I typed into the search box: skin cancer app and many apps popped up! many are from doctors and even prestigious universities! THE BLOG does not recommend relying on a smart phone app for skin cancer "diagnosis". There's even an app that will scan the lesion to let the user know it it's cancerous or not! Many people have been duped to believe that the image uploaded and " diagnosed" by the software to be of "no concern"! Dermatologists recommend that a visit to their offices for proper diagnoses and treatment! Skin cancer is on the rise and it's nothing to sniff noses at or be taken lightly! I speak from experience! Due to the fact, that I'm of Irish , Scottish, Scotch-Irish descent, I freckle easily, have had some major sunburns growing up, scars are stay pink or purple and stay noticeable and my moles have changed, my Doctor has informed me that I'm high risk for skin cancer! My sister has been diagnosed with melanoma! Don't mess about with apps. If you're not sure, ask your doctor!
It's so convenient and handy to use many of the apps for definition and even information for illnesses and injuries!
Sidebar: some of the apps will give you a lot information regarding skin cancer. That's good! Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician if you have concerns and questions!

Will you look at time?! It's that time already?!
(Hey, Jerome! What time is it?)
It seems like we just got here! Awww! Do we have to? I don't wanna go! Maaaaaan!
😒
Until we meet again,
May the Force be with you!
Keep Calm
And
CHIVE ON!
Peace ✌out to mah fellow +CHIVERS

(Proof reading and editing commencing)



Comments

Popular Posts