Happy Valentines /Anti-Valentine's Day

Captain's Blog.
Star Date: 14/Feb/2000.5376


Happy Valentine's Day!
It's Anti-Valentine's Day!


What up?


How's everyone this fine evening? I'm feeling much better. Thanks for asking. Just a quick post. Today is the day for lovers and it's also a painful and depressing reminder for people who are single! Never fear! There is a growing movement for all the unattached people that is known as Anti Valentine's Day! Is nice to be a part of a couple but if you're not, then join the movement and have an Anti Valentine's Day! Do you think it could become a Hallmark holiday? Yeah right! I say wear black with the red! Hmmm...this could be a +Tim Burton film!

I've been up since 5 am! Falling asleep as I type!
Peace out!
Keep Calm
And
CHIVE ON!
May the Force be with you!
P.S. my Anti Valentine's Day card

Comments

Popular Posts