THE BLOG: What's Going on Tonight?

Captain's log.
Star Date: it's yesterday.


(Director: cue theme music. Fade in, loop chorus, fade out)
(Thousand Foot Krutch: "War of Change"
plays as audience is applauding and cheering wildly)

HEYYYYY!! That's just great!! Thanks so much! Woooo! THANK YOU!!
WHAT UP?
Hoooo!
(Audience is still cheering)
Thanks. Ok. Settle down! Lol!
Wow! That's fabulous! Much appreciated!
I have an announcement.
IT'S FRIDAY!!
Let's all get a little cuh-razeee!! Yeh, I'm talking about taking a walk on the wild side!
(Audience on its feet! Hooting, cheering, whistling!)
Ya with me? I can't hear you. I said: " ya with me?"!
(YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!)
Yeah, buddy! That's WHAT I'm TALKING about!!
To get everyone in the right frame of mind, the production assistants will be passing out glow sticks, glow necklaces, the glasses that have LED lights in them. Put it on!
(Director: cue LMAFO, Party Rock Anthem, cue strobe lights, cue confetti drop. Dim the house. On 3⃣. 1⃣,2⃣,3⃣! GO!)
Get down with yer bad selves! Put your hands in the air and dance like you don't care!
(Director: segue to DJ Bauuer)
Do the HARLEM SHAKE!
(Audience is shaking all over!)
NOW! WE JITTIN IT, THE D-STYLE
(Kevin Saunderson mix plays)
This is HOW we DO in the D!

Wow!! We got THAT party started, eh?
(Thunderous applause)
I'm so hot! Need me a cold bevvy!
EVERYBODY needs a COLD one!!
(audience erupts in loud cheer)
Pass them drinks around!

Man! I'm thinking that maybe, we should just have a dance party! What say you?
(Director over PA system: yeah! Good idea! Not today!)
(BOOOOOOOOOO👻!)
(Director: cut to commercial)
Hey! KIDS! Want to be THAT kid at school and on your block? Want to be the one cool kid that all the other kids wish they were? Yeah? Yeah! Wish no more! the coolest, sickest, most wicked tool imaginable can be yours! What is it? You want it? Do you? Available in stores now,you will have mad skills that you never dreamt possible! Just for the low price of €9.99, this bad boy can YOURS! Act now! Limited quantities! HURRY before it vanishes!
(Director: back in 4⃣,3⃣,2⃣👉)
I WANT it! I want to have mad skills! You WILL wish that you could be me! Lol!!
Yeah, right!
Sorry for no Thursday edition of THE BLOG. It was a hellacious day! I just wanted to crawl back into bed and be a turtle!
It started out with me spilling my FIRST cup of coffee and that set the tone for the rest of the morning and afternoon! (Audience groans loudly!)
Yeah! Not good!
However, things did get better in the late evening! I bought some ice cream! Klondike Bars! Comfort food! Shopping is a form of therapy. Right? Retail therapy! Lol!
All the ladies, you feel me?
(WOOOOOOO!)
Today's a better day!

I went and got my nails all did! Like them? 💅 Ha! Ha!

Q&A time!
Alright then! Who wants to be first?
You sir, yeah, you with the lamp shade on your head!
Sidebar: where did he find the lamp? The drinks are non-alcoholic.
(Loud belch)
Ho-kay! Good question! Glad that you asked! I hope you liked me answer! Next!
(Director: running out of time! Wrap it up!)
Whaaat?! We're out of time?! Already?!
Man! Time sure flies when you're having fun!
You know what I say? Dance like your life depends on it!!
(House music blares over the loud speakers. Audience is dancing in the aisles)
SEE YA!
Do the Dougie!
(closing credits scroll in sync with the music)
Later! Mah peeples!
May the Force be with you!
CHIVE ON!
Peace!✌

Comments

Popular Posts