Heatwave in the D

Captain's log.
Star date: In the year,2525

Hey! My peeps! How are ya? I've been good. Taking pictures left and right.
Ugh!! Today is a OH EM EFFING GEE it's a hot, sticky and steamy day! The temps are to be 95f and idk what in Celsius or centigrade. Hmm...maybe , I should try to fry an egg on the sidewalk again! I actually did about two years ago and the video is on YouTube. The URL is http://www.YouTube.com/janey1411. Check it out!
So, I just wanted to thank a few photography people that follow me on Twitter. Follow them! They are as follows: Ash Davies@photoguides,David Anthony Hall @seneszio and Jazz@JazzTheApp. There is also another, please follow Jaggr@jaggrtweets. My photos have been retweeted by @jazztheapp and @jaggrtweets! I feel honored! Thanks!

Ok! Time to upload some images! I'm trying to carve out a unique approach to photography that will differentiate me from other photographers! I'm drawn to black and white images. I've always liked a stark, edgy with high contrast and low grain type of black and white. I'm taken some photos where I feel that I've incorporated those elements into my photography. Of course, using the iPhone! All photos have been edited using Snapseed. Which happens to be my go to editing app and some of the captures, I used 645 pro or Hipstamatic. My fave setting on 645pro is F4 film and 6x9 back. On Hipstamatic, I like to use the Hornbecker lens and the AO DLX be film. I get nice results as far as contrast and tones using both settings from the aforementioned apps!

Thanks to all who read my blog.
Time to go find a cool corner or a sprinkler to run through!
May The Force Be With You!

Comments

  1. Great blog, Jan - Love what I am seeing - I look forward to reading and viewing more!
    ~Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You found it fast! Thanks! I'm just about to write another post. Btw, I love your template and the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts