Shooting The Moon

Captain's Log
Star Date:  Once in a blue moon
  Welcome back to my blog!  Sorry, that I haven't been to do daily updates.  I really would like to but I've got school with a ton of math homework! we meet once a week but one of our homework assignment was 51 pages and contained over 1200 math equations to be solved!! This week"s assignment isn't as lengthy but I have done over !00 equations and I'm not done!   Lol  It's all good, though! 








Onto to today's subject:  The Moon, actually, it's about the Super Moon that was visible in early May.  Saturday, May 5th,2012 to be exact!  Oh Em Gee! I'm starting to sound like Sheldon Cooper from BIG BANG THEORY!! Especially, when he goes off on one of his "stories"...tangents would be more correct wordage! XP  Anyway, I digress.  The Super Moon's peak visibility was from 9ish to around midnight.  I just love my exactness of time! =]  I tried to shoot photos of the moon using the iPhone and one of my better camera apps.  645 pro has a great low-light setting with spot metering.  The problem was more in the zoom  It's digital zoom, 2x, but the iPhone lens which is standard equipment couldn't give me a nice image with clarity and detail.  So, I shot with my Canon Powershot.  I used the landscape setting and 48x digital zoom and captured some nice photos! I thought the clouds were in the way but then I incorporated them into the shot! I was really impressed with the nice close up shot that I was able to get with the Canon Powershot!  Enjoy the photos! I'm going to say Sayonara for the mo.  I'm at Caribou Coffee and the wifi keeps resetting.=[ That is interferering with my uploads! 

 MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!  

Comments

Popular Posts