Captain's Log.

Star Date: once in a snow moon

What up?
Yeah, I've been AWOL and now, I'm back!
Quick update on things.
So, I gots me the iPhone 5 and I've been re-adding all my apps to the new phone. It's much thinner in design and just a titch larger than the previous model. We all knew that! Lol! I've been messing about with the camera and photography apps. Today, I'm going out on a shoot. Will post my images later.

My final draft for the article for the ezine has been submitted. There will be photos integrated to enhance the article. I don't have a definite date for when the publication will be available but it's an online mag. Will give more info when I know more.
Sidebar: a snow moon is a the second full moon in February. Due to February being a winter month and usually there's still snow around, hence, the name snow moon.

Peace out mah peoples!

May the Force be with you!

Comments

Popular Posts