Today is Blog About Mental Health Day.


What up? 
Hey to all mah peoples!
It's a lovely day in the neighborhood, even if it is a bit chilly this am. Oh well. It's Michigan. Right? This is our weather. Sunburn and frostbite all in one day!! 
Sidenote: I saw that on an ecard from Facebook and I said to myself: "gotta use that one"! (Yeah, I talk to myself).
So, a quick post and I apologize for not posting more often. I'm working two jobs, which is good and I'm thankful for but I BE tired! Lol! 

Today is BLOG ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH DAY.
It's something that can't be swept under the rug. Unfortunately, we all know too well in today's society about how many people receive none to very little care/assistance/subsidies from the government and how it seems that more and more people are being diagnosed with some sort of mental health issues! 

We all know someone or are someone battling demons due to mental health issues and struggles.  Take time to not judge but offer understanding and compassion towards the individual or ourselves. It's hard for those that suffer or to watch your loved one going through inner turmoil which is through no fault of their own. My family is saddled with clinical depression and schizophrenia. It's easy for one to say help is out there but sometimes, the help is not wanted by the individual or they're not able to admit their problem. Which is really sad because the family and friends suffer with mood swings, violence, crying jags, anger issues and so forth and so on due to the person denying their mental health issues. Best advice I can give in that case,  is get some counseling for yourself and other family members. Practice random acts of kindness and beauty towards other because who knows what battles they may be fighting. 

Peace out! ✌


Comments

Popular Posts