Award Winning Photography(?)

Hey To all my peoples!  What up?



It's a glorious day in the neighbourhood!


So. what s the haps?
 Welp, I won another award!  Woot! Woot! Not to autobgrag or anything buuuut I entered a super macro photo of a pinecone into a macro photography contest annnnd I WON!! Ok. Ok, to be fair, no, it wasn't with the iPhone5.  I bought another camera.  Dayum! I must be rich!! First, I'm buying a new phone and then a new camera! Sadly, I'm not made of money. Who is? Not me!  It's called INCOME TAX REFUND! LOL!  Anyhoo, the award I won is GOOD JOB.  Thanky. Thanky. The total of awards that I have won is at four.

So, I'm  wondering, I've changed the format of my blog and my query is...go back to the talk show style of blogging or continue on as is? Hmmmm...let me know what YOU, my readers, think and feel. K?  I would really appreciate the feedback.  Sorry for a short but sweet posts but three hours at Tim Hortons is a bit long! using the free wifi.  Thanks< Timmy Ho! Love your coffee! It's the bestest! MWah! Sealed with a kiss.

Later, my peeps!  


Comments

Popular Posts