God Bless The World.

Hey all.
Still reeling, like everyone else, from the bombings at the finish line in Boston. I feel that as an American, it was just not an attack against the United States but a terrorist attack against the world! Many people come from different parts of the world to race in this marathon. I have seen horrible and heart rendering images from the aftermath of the bombings. Then, on facebook, an image was posted that I felt oddly comforted by! I don't own the rights to this photo nor did I take it but I want to share it. I hope that it lifts your spirits a bit.
I dont want to go into the who, why and what fors and how come as to the "reasoning" of a terrorist attack. Simply put, there isn't any reason for such a atrocious and heinous crime.

Peace to all!
Be safe!
GOD BLESS THE WORLD!!
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand!

Comments

Popular Posts