Welcome to my blog!

I'm an amateur photographer.  As I post my photos on different websites, I found out that there are many people out in the world who  are also trying to make it as photographers!  It it a bit daunting but I found out that I want to establish myself from the rest!  I've been told that I have a great eye for photography.  That is nice to hear and what's another confidence booster, are the comments coming from other established photographers!  Ive been told that my editing is original and I have a unique perspective. Taking all this into consideration, fuels the fire that burns within me to venture further into the world of photography.  I'm planning on going to school to learn more about ISO, f-stops, apertures and effects. By the way, the pic I posted was taken from my front porch before sunrise.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Comments

Popular Posts