Seeing All The Signs!

Lately I've been driving around Redford and have been half-obsessed with taking pictures of any restaurant That either has a sign featuring a character or if it has a statue. It's prompted me To really look around and notice all the landmark and iconic restaurants in and around Redford. They make Great photographs and bring back many memories of dining in or taking out. So, if by chance, you are passing through Redford and see someone taking pictures of some quirky places and/or buildings, well, it more than likely will be me! Thanks for viewing my blog and my photos. One day, you might be able to say "yeah! I know her! She's one of my friends on Facebook and I knew her before she when she was still Poor!!" lol. I don't expect to be become famous but I do want my photography to be noticed.

Comments

Popular Posts