Moment of Silence.

Hey to all my peeps.

I'm back and I've been busy. I'm now working and I've still been doing photography. Learning more and more. I've been invited to join See|Me and I'm on Starmatic as well. Feel free to creep, like and follow/support my work. Thanks.
The URL is: http://JanetSilversides.see.me


What I wanted to pass on is this information: Friday, Dec.12 at 9:30 am EST a moment of silence has been declared by the governor of Connecticut. Friday has been declared as a National Day of Mourning. I'm not going to lambast or go on a tirade about guns and violence. Nor am I going to cry out for more legislation. All I'm doing is asking that everyone take a moment of silence and refrain from on-line activity. Pray and reflect for all those who have been affected. It is something that I wish to pass on.

With that being said, I have a photo that I took with the iPhone. I wish to share. I have captured angel's wings.
Peace be your journey and have a joyous holiday season. I will have more to blog about.

May The Force be with you!


Comments

Popular Posts