My Summer Vacation in Grand Traverse Bay

Captain's Log

Star date: 3.33333333


Hey! Sorry that I've not been posting!
Took a nice 6 day vacation to northern Michigan and LOVED it!! Just what I needed and what the doctor ordered!
I took a lot of photos( of course) and the weather was perfect! Went to Traverse City, Manistee, Suttons Bay, Cadillac and Northport! Oh!! Can't forget Ludington! Photo ops were abundant no matter whether I was in the car or afoot! In Suttons Bay, I found my favorite wine's facility and I was so excited!! Wanted to stop and tour/visit/DRINK but I wasn't driving and was on our way to meet with family member! Totally bummed! There's always a next time, though! Heck,yeah! Always time to drink some wine! Lol!
Onto to the photos! I brought three cameras with me. My Canon powershot, my iPhone and my 35 mm. Also, I've posted some photos of Suttons Bay. The go-to photos apps were: 645pro, Hipstamatic and for editing Snapseed. I find that these apps really fit my needs and I get a very nice image in the editing! I hope that you will enjoy my vacation pics and want to tour the Great Lake State Michigan.
Live long an prosper!
May the Force be with you!
Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts