The IArt Festival.

Captain's Log.

Star Date: 3.14 R 2


Hey all my lovelies!
I hope that everyone hasn't been "dying" due to extreme heat and humidity! It's been triple digits here in the MidWest and very dry! Little to no rain! I really hope that the wildfires in Colorado are out by now! I have a friend who lives out there! She could see black smoke from her house! The fires were burning ten miles away! Well, I'm done with school until Sept 18 and I'm very bored!! Yeah, there's always work to be done! Especially, around the house! Blahhh!! Lol
To take some of the ennui(big word) out of my doldrums, I went to an art fest this past weekend! It was held in Redford, Mi. It's called the IArt Fest! It's a two day affair with over 60 artist and then on Sunday, the Farmers' Market was open! Oh yeah!! I took some photos! I solely used 645 Pro this time! There have been some great updates to the app and I wanted to use them in a real-life setting! There's is a new film setting. Q! I shot mostly using this setting! Which, I happened to do quite accidentally and I was pleased with the results! I did use black and white film stock! I LOVE any photos or images shot in black and white! It's very edgy, raw, avant garde, stark! I have a plethora of reasons why I like to shoot in black and white! Here are some of the black an whites. The image was taken inside the Marquee and it's part of a String Punk display!

As always enjoy my pics!
Peace out! ✌

Comments

Popular Posts