Heyyy! What up?  

Sorry to be away for so long.  I'm currently unemployed so, my main focus has been looking for another job! 

 A lot has happened since I last blogged!  For starters, I'm on another social network for photography.  Yeah, there's more than just one or two out there in cyberspace! lol This one is called Pic You and I have learned to be a lot more discerning when it comes to uploading my photography....A LOT MORE!  lol  Since my blog is viewing life around me through the IPhone...I have to add that Pic You is a free app available for the IPhone through the App Store in ITunes.  I like it.  It's similar to Instagtram in ways and then very different.   I could go on but that's not the main focus of today's blog.  What I did want to blog about is that I feel for me,  photography is most def my niche to carve out in this crazy azz world!  Ive been told by soooooo many friends, family, cohorts, coworkers, strangers etc. that I have a talent/knack/great eye for photography!! I DO tend to take more pictures via the IPhone!   Sidebar to the Apple people,  love, Love LOVE my IPhone!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Ok. With that being said, back to my topic at hand.  lol I do take a lot of pictures with my phone and because of all the great apps available, my phone has become a virtual lab for editing! The GREATEST editing app EVER....is  SNAPSEED!!  I can hear some of my fellow IPhoneographers(yes, that is what we are called) saying: " Yeah! I hear ya! I use it all the time!" and to the newbies just getting the very first IPhone to you I say, Woot! Woot! Go You!! Now, go download Snapseed and make your photos go from nice to WHOA!! Speaking of which, let me back up that testamonial with some of my photos that have been edited.  I will show the before picture and then the edited version.  All of which has been done through and with my IPhone.  Okayyyyy, it's obvious that I'm needing to figure the schematics of   the technicalities of formatting and PDF files. Blah. Blah. Ha Ha!  It goes without saying:"I'm a DORK!" The aforementioned photos are at the TOP of the blog not at the bottom where I would like them to be.=/ Anyhoo, give them a butchers and you will see the difference that Snapseed makes in editing pictures.   Well, I DO know about clicking on an image and dragging it to a new spot on your page and I FINALLY got it to work!! YAY!! =]  I have a coloured version of this image but to me, I felt  a bigger impact was made by using the black and white filter on my phone. Yes, again, Snapseed!  Your photos will have a more polished and professional edit to them! Play around with the app. You can adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation, white balance, add filters and even, sharpen the image!  Have fun with 

Comments

Popular Posts